If a class you want to take is full when you register, you can add yourself to a wait list for that class when you register. If you're not sure how to register for classes, visit our Registering for Classes page. If you already know how to register, the steps below will explain how to add yourself to a wait list.
How to add yourself to a wait list:
- Using your username and password, login to the My Mt. SAC Portal.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Click on Register.
- Click on Select a Term.
- Type the 5-digit Course Reference Number (CRN) in the area provided for each course you are trying to add.
- After you hit the Submit Changes button, you will receive the following message "Registration Add Errors." Select Wait List from the Action column. In the Status column, you will see "Wait List on [DATE]," indicating you are on the wait list for that class.
You can view your wait list courses by selecting Option 13 "View Your Waitlist" from the list of links under the Student Self Service section in your Student tab. When an opening is available for that class, you will be notified via your Mt. SAC email account. You have 72 hours from the time that email is sent to enroll in the course.
How to enroll in the course
- Go to your My Mt. SAC Portal, click on the Student Tab and select #4 "Register/Add Classes" from the list of links under the Student Self Services section.
- Under the Action tab, click on the drop down arrow and selected "Web Registered."
- Click the Submit Changes button.
- Select #11 "Print Your Schedule/Receipt" from the list of links under the Student Self Services section to verify your addition.
For questions about wait lists and registration, contact Admissions and Records at (909) 274-4415 or visit our Registering for Classes page.