Welcome to CARE!
Congratulations on taking the necessary steps to reach your dreams. We are so proud of you and we are here to support your journey. The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) Program is designed to support EOPS students who are single parents, head of household, and who are receiving public assistance through CalWORKs/TANF/CashAid for themselves and/or their children. The goal of the CARE Program is to help CARE students achieve their academic and personal success.
- Academic, Personal & Career Counseling
- Educational Planning
- One-on-one tutoring
- Peer Navigators
- Special Workshops and Activities for Single Parents
- Support for textbooks and school Supplies
Educational Grants (money to assist with school-related costs)
- Must apply and be accepted into EOPS
- Must have at least one dependent 17 years of age or younger
- Must be considered a one-parent assistance unit by the Department of Social Services
- Must be receiving TANF/CalWORKs assistance (cash aid) for themselves or their minor dependents
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must apply for Financial Aid every year